At PwC Malta, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 250,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services.
PwC’s People and Organisation (P&O) Advisory practice provides a wide range of services aimed at helping clients improve their business performance through people. Our client base includes many of Malta’s leading businesses, active players in a range of local and overseas business ventures.
We are currently looking to grow our P&O Consulting team, within our advisory practice. P&O consulting is a wide and diverse area of specialisation, giving our consultants the opportunity to explore and develop a variety of different skill sets. The successful candidate will join a team of professionals, who work with clients to maximise value by connecting people objectives with their business strategy.
Also, the successful candidate will gain a wealth of experience through training and mentoring and have the opportunity to work on a number of different projects, ranging from assisting clients to design their organisation, manage change programmes, define their reward strategies, ensuring that their HR function is effective, through to helping clients improve the efficiency and effectiveness of their workforce.
- At least 3 years’ consulting experience.
- A post-graduate degree in Human Resources management or a related subject.
- Demonstrable consulting skills, including excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to develop effective working relationships both internally and externally.
- Ability to work successfully as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- Ability to develop and facilitate workshops with client teams.
- A proven knowledge of prevailing people and organisation trends and emergent practices.
- Excellent skills in diagnosing a fit-for-purpose approach, developing the approach and then implementing it.
- A proven track record of delivering complex programmes of work and an ability to prioritise and handle multiple tasks in a demanding work environment.
PwC – KMP-HRC/18