PricewaterhouseCoopers provides industry focused assurance, tax and advisory services to build public trust and enhance value for its clients and their stakeholders. More than 295,000 people in 156 countries across our network share their thinking, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and practical advice. Joining PwC Malta means joining this global network of firms.
PwC prides itself on its motivated team of payroll specialists dedicated to providing high-quality services.
We are looking for a meticulous, experienced Payroll Executive who is excited about joining our team on a full-time basis.
Your responsibilities would include but are not limited to
- Manage the internal payroll for employees, whilst working closely with the Human Capital team
- Ensure accuracy, completeness and timeliness in the payment of salaries to PwC employees in compliance with company policies and statutory requirements
- Handle payroll queries and provide information to employees to ensure data integrity and prompt response within the stipulated timeline
- Process various statutory report
The ideal candidate would
- Have preferably a minimum of 1-2 years of experience working within a payroll processing environment
- Be a team player and appreciate the collaboration
- Hold strong computer literacy skills; particularly when using Microsoft Office Excel
- Hold a minimum of an O’ level standard of education
- Be fluent in English and attain strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and deal sensitively with confidential material and possess good interpersonal communication skills
Any related courses or diplomas will be considered an asset.
This opportunity would be ideal for you if you are eager to embark on a learning journey to invest in your career development and are also excited to collaborate with experts in the field. We have team members from all walks of life, but the key attribute which we look for is one’s willingness to learn and critically think about solutions so that we may collectively re-imagine the possible.
If all of this resonates with you, we would like to hear from you!
PwC – KMP-75914