PwC prides itself on its motivated team of payroll specialists dedicated to providing high-quality services to a client base consisting of organizations varying from top-tier multinationals to medium and smaller sized enterprises operating in various industries.
We are looking for a meticulous, experienced Senior Payroll Administrator who is excited about joining our team of payroll officers to help process the firm’s clients’ payroll procedures.
Responsibilities would include but are not limited to
- Processing of the firm’s clients’ monthly payroll and payments
- Assisting with the employer’s registration and enrolment of employees
- Processing employer’s returns and remuneration statements
- Processing of maternity fund claims
- Advising clients on generic employment matters; such as entitlements and contributions depending on employment type
The ideal candidate would
- Have a minimum of 3-4 years of experience working within a payroll processing environment
- Be a team player and appreciate the collaboration
- Hold strong computer literacy skills; particularly when using Microsoft Office Excel
- Hold a minimum of an O’ level standard of education
- Be fluent in English and attain strong verbal and written communication skills
- Be able to manage competing priorities and deliver outputs within strict deadlines
Any related courses or diplomas will be considered an asset.
What’s special about PwC and how does that translate to you?
A core purpose of PwC is to solve important problems through the investment in people. We help you realise your full potential by providing you with a healthy working environment and flexibility so that you are able to have the necessary headspace to see through client commitments. We constantly invest in your technical skillset so that you may continue to grow holistically, remain proficient and adjourn with employment-related legislation.
This opportunity would be ideal for you if you are eager to embark on a learning journey to invest in your career development and are also excited to collaborate with experts in the field. We have team members from all walks of life, but the key attribute which we look for is one’s willingness to learn and critically think about solutions so that we may collectively re-imagine the possible.
If all of this resonates with you, we would like to hear from you!
At PwC Malta, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 156 countries with more than 295,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services.
PwC – KMP313459WD