At PwC Malta, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 276,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services.
We have an exciting new opportunity for you to work in our Regulatory and Financial Crime Consulting team. We are looking for individuals who are willing to support our clients in complying with anti-money laundering legislation, working together with our Financial Crime team, as well as support our clients in a range of other compliance-related issues.
It is essential that you are willing to continue to learn in the above-mentioned areas, we require you to work well individually and as part of a team and you have an enthusiasm to succeed both on an individual and team level.
Typical responsibilities could include:
- Lead assignments by ensuring timely delivery of agreed-upon deliverables, meeting high-quality standards.
- Assist in coaching team members to grow their knowledge, experience and capability.
- Establish and build long-lasting relationships with clients, understanding their needs to identify the best solutions to be delivered.
- Understand and proactively keep up to date with the latest regulatory developments and issues which affect our clients.
- Linking in with the wider global PwC network in providing services currently offered at PwC Malta in this area.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar or senior compliance role.
- Willingness to continue growing their knowledge in the field of anti-money laundering regulation and related areas.
- Ability to apply a logical and analytical approach to work.
- Ability to manage time, priorities tasks and work under tight deadlines.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Self-starter and motivated to succeed.
- Professionally skeptical mind-set.
- Strong written and verbal English.
PwC – KMP-157188WD