At PwC Malta, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 276,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services.
At PwC, people are at the heart of what we do. The HR team are drivers behind the firm’s success and never sit still! We are passionate about performance, development, recruitment and about training our people to be the best versions of themselves. We are looking for someone energetic and eager to learn to support our Human Resources team.
Our HR Administrator will:
- Be comfortable with data and technology (especially MS Office), with an eye for ongoing transformation
- Have a keen interest in training, learning and development
- Be organised with excellent time management skills
- Have a can-do attitude, be ready to hit the ground running and able to provide a positive experience to our staff at all times
- Demonstrate excellent (English) communication skills, both written and spoken
- Available to start with relative short notice
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the coordination of our internal training programme and processes
- Assisting with general day to day and ad hoc HR administration duties
If you have experience within a busy and fast-paced office environment and seek the next challenge in your career, then Malta’s leading professional services organisation wants to hear from you.
PwC – KMP-61008