PwC Malta provides industry-focused assurance, tax and advisory services to build public trust and enhance value for its clients and their stakeholders. More than 328,000 people in 152 countries across our network share their thinking, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and practical advice. Joining PwC Malta means joining this global network of firms.
Learning and Development is a key pillar within the PwC Malta Talent Development strategy. A career in Learning and Development, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to contribute to the success of our people by developing quality and relevant learning initiatives that constantly improve the PwC people experience.
We are in the process of further expanding our current capabilities, learning resources and solutions. In this context, we are looking to hire a Learning and Development professional whose role will be key to ensuring that we provide our people with the skills and knowledge they need to grow in their roles.
As part of our Learning and Development Design and Curriculum team, you will be responsible for developing learning and performance improvement solutions across traditional and virtual classroom environments and consulting with other areas of the firm to ensure our learning curricula and initiatives support our strategy.
You will also be responsible for identifying training needs as well as setting out the design process for all PwC traditional classroom and technology-enabled learning solutions. Your role will revolve mainly around the ideation, instructional design and development, implementation, execution and evaluation of learning and development programs from inception through to business impact. Identifying and working with instructors and subject matter specialists to establish effective ways to train our people will be part of your daily job. You will also be responsible for automating the learning and development processes and procedures and for generating the necessary data to be used as a basis for decision-making.
In summary, as part of our team, you will, amongst other things
- Be a key contact for our business units in relation to learning
- Work closely with the business in order to understand and define the training needs at different grades and management levels
- Design and develop training curricula including the development and implementation of learning activities and solutions
- Support in identifying instructors and trainers coupled with the ability to deliver train-the-trainer sessions as well as other business skills training
- Leverage content and design of programmes through contacts and resources within the PwC network
- Assist with the compilation and management of the L&D budget
The successful candidate will possess:
- A tertiary level of education
- 1-2 years of experience in the field of Learning and Development, ideally in the professional services sector
- Eagerness to grow and learn with a passion for learning
- Project management skills
- Strong communication skills and excellent knowledge of English (verbal and written)
- High attention to detail and customer orientation
- A keen interest in digital processes and tools related to learning
- Ability to work on own initiative, be driven and able to take ownership whilst having a willingness to work collaboratively
Create your future with us
At PwC we strive to solve important problems. By joining our Firm, you are joining a community of human-led and tech-powered solvers that leads with the heart and live by our values. Our focus is on helping you realize your full potential by providing you with a healthy working environment, a dedicated learning journey, as well as the required flexibility to achieve your desired work-life balance.
Bring your whole self to PwC and discover how far you can go. This opportunity is ideal for you if you are eager to embark on a journey to invest in your career development and are also excited to collaborate with experts in the field. We have people from all walks of life, and we are committed to a world where everyone is seen and heard, so let’s re-imagine the possible together.
But that is not all! At PwC we provide various benefits such as
- Continuous training and career development opportunities whilst learning from a wide range of top professionals
- The chance to handle different projects within and across different Lines of Service and Business units
- Access to a global network of firms gives you the ability to access resources and be linked to like-minded professionals
- A dedicated career Coach assigned to you to focus on helping you set your career path and reach your personal and professional goals
- A wellbeing program, which includes an employment assistance program, nutritional program and fitness initiative
- Annual performance appraisals
- A dynamic, diverse and young environment
- Regular social and sports activities
If this aligns with your values and who you are as a professional, then we want to hear from you! Apply now and join us on our journey to build trust in society and solve important problems!
PwC – KMP-86745