PricewaterhouseCoopers provides industry-focused assurance, tax and advisory services to build public trust and enhance value for its clients and their stakeholders. More than 295,000 people in 156 countries across our network share their thinking, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and practical advice. Joining PwC Malta means joining this global network of firms.
Learning and development are key pillars within the PwC Malta Talent Development strategy. A career in learning and development, within internal firm services, will provide you with the opportunity to contribute to the success of our people by developing quality and relevant learning initiatives that constantly improve the PwC people experience.
We are in the process of further expanding our current capabilities, learning resources and solutions. In this context, we are looking to hire a Learning and Development professional whose role will be key to ensuring that we provide our people with the skills and knowledge they need to grow in their roles.
As part of our Learning and Development Design and Curriculum team, you will be responsible for developing learning and performance improvement solutions across traditional and virtual classroom environments, and consulting with other areas of the Firm to ensure our learning curricula and initiatives support our strategy.
You will also be responsible to identify training needs as well as setting out the design process for all PwC traditional classroom and technology-enabled learning solutions. Your role will revolve mainly around the ideation, instructional design and development, implementation, execution and evaluation of learning and development programs from inception through to business impact. Identifying and working with instructors and subject matter specialists to establish effective ways to train our people will be part of your daily job.
In summary, as part of our team, you will, amongst other things:
- Be a primary contact for our business units in relation to learning
- Work closely with the business in order to understand and define the training needs at different grades and management levels
- Design and develop training curricula including the development and implementation of learning activities and solutions
- Support in identifying instructors and trainers coupled with the ability to deliver train-the-trainer sessions as well as other business skills training yourself
- Leverage content and design of programmes through contacts and resources within the PwC network
- Maintain learning and development budget
What we are looking for:
- A tertiary level of education
- 1-2 years of experience in the field of Learning and Development, ideally in the professional services sector
- Eagerness to grow and learn with a passion for learning
- Project management skills
- Strong communication skills and excellent knowledge of English (verbal and written)
- High attention to detail and customer orientation
- Ability to work on own initiative, be driven and able to take ownership whilst having a willingness to work collaboratively
What’s in it for you
PwC is all about people, encouraging high performance and quality. At PwC, you will have:
- Continuous training and career development opportunities whilst learning from a wide range of top professionals
- The chance to handle different projects within and across different lines of service and business units
- Access to a global network of firms gives you the ability to access resources and be linked to like-minded professionals
PwC – KMP325191WD