PwC Malta provides industry-focused assurance, tax and advisory services to build public trust and enhance value for its clients and their stakeholders. More than 328,000 people in 152 countries across our network share their thinking, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and practical advice. Joining PwC Malta means joining this global network of firms.
PwC’s Risk Management team, within our Internal Firm Services department, assists our client-facing teams to mitigate and control client engagement risks. This supportive team provides a wide range of services aimed at providing advice on sound contract provisions, standards and approaches in accordance with PwC policies, principles and standards.
A career in Risk Management will provide you with the opportunity to advance and foster integrity-based decision-making and conduct by PwC professionals throughout our organisation. You’ll focus on promoting and monitoring compliance with applicable external laws and regulations as well as internal policies and procedures to help manage PwC’s regulatory, litigation, and reputational risk.
As a KYC Executive, you will work as part of a dedicated team of risk professionals. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Performing the due diligence on new customers / existing customers, requesting the KYC information / documentation, reviewing and verifying the received information and making an analytical risk assessment according to policies and procedures
- Completing AML | KYC reviews and remediation on customer case files across all risk thresholds according to relevant sector and / or geographical regulations
- Conducting comprehensive research via public domain, client databases and / or customer outreach
- Updating internal and client metrics trackers accurately
- Building knowledge of regulatory development driving the industry and key issues affecting regulated firms
- Adapting to new developments and changes within the regulatory field
The ideal candidate should have
- KYC diploma / certification or similar qualification. A degree or additional diploma relating to risk management will be considered an asset
- Proven risk management or KYC work experience of at least 1-2 years would be considered an asset
- Strong analytic skills coupled with the ability to exercise good judgement
- Eagerness to learn and grow within this field
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to proactively build relationships with all team members within PwC and work collaboratively to solve important problems in a fast-paced environment.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to gain a wealth of experience through training and mentoring, ensuring that you’ll have the breadth, skills, and knowledge to be successful in your PwC career.
PwC – KMP-86744