At PwC Malta, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 157 countries with more than 276,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services.
PwC’s Consulting practice provides a wide range of services aimed at helping clients improve their business performance through people, technology, customer experience, and more. Our client base includes many of Malta’s leading businesses and government entities, active players in a range of local and overseas business ventures.
We are currently looking to grow our Consulting team, within our advisory practice. The successful candidate will join a team of professionals, who work with clients to maximise value by connecting people and operational objectives with their business strategy. As a consultant, you will have the opportunity to explore and develop a variety of different skill sets.
The successful candidate will also gain a wealth of experience through training and mentoring and have the opportunity to work on a number of different projects ranging from economic studies to policy formation, amongst others.
As a Junior Business Consultant, you’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, assisting to help our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Performing qualitative and quantitative research including market research and collecting business intelligence;
- Establishing effective working relationships directly with clients;
- Effectively preparing business proposals and presentations;
- Assisting in tender responses;
- Carrying out financial and economic modelling;
- Assisting with the preparation of feasibility studies and economic related studies;
- Performing policy evaluations and public sector related engagements;
- Assisting in the undertaking of EU related studies.
The ideal candidate should have:
- A qualification in either in economics, public policy, or similar;
- Be a recent graduate starting off their career or have no more than 1-2 years of experience;
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to think laterally;
- Excellent drafting skills focusing on quality written work;
- A pleasant character with good communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to develop effective working relationships both internally and externally;
- Ability to multitask across assignments;
- Eager to learn and work in a dynamic environment;
- Knowledge of EU funding would be considered an asset.
PwC offers an environment that allows our people to progress on their own merits. Our commitment to you is that we will continually invest in your professional development, and provide you with the opportunity to apply the latest methodologies to a large and varied client base.
PwC – KMP216297WD