PwC prides itself on its motivated team of accounting specialists dedicated to providing high-quality services to a client base consisting of organisations varying from top-tier multinationals to medium and smaller sized enterprises operating in various industries.
We are looking for a qualified Accountant who is looking to build a career journey within a people-centric environment. The vacancy resides within the Finance and Corporate Managed Services team which forms part of the tax and legal line of service. The selected candidate would be responsible to assist with the day-to-day accounting affairs of our varied portfolio of clients; including assisting with the provision of accounting advice and accounting specific engagements.
Re-imagining the possible through people
Roles within PwC are what you make them be and the nature of your responsibilities would be specified according to the right candidate.
However, as an Accountant you may expect to:
- Play a key role in keeping company books and preparing periodic reports including management accounts;
- Prepare statutory financial statements and liaise with auditors and other third parties when applicable;
- Assist with accounting queries and accounting specific engagements;
- Contribute to the team’s work on VAT and income tax compliance for our diverse portfolio of clients;
- Act as a point of contact for clients and assist them with their queries and with handling their company’s affairs.
- Fully qualified in ACCA or a relevant a degree in Accountancy (if this does not apply to you, get in touch with us as we may have other opportunities that may cater to your interest);
- Highly professional attitude to providing a quality service working on challenging assignments in a deadline-driven environment;
- Self-motivated with strong communication skills (written and oral) and the ability to work in a team environment;
- Demonstrate flexibility in changing client environments.
Previous work experience in a similar accounting role will be considered an asset.
We are constantly reviewing and evolving our procedures through the use of new technologies in order to improve efficiency and add value to our clients. A good technological aptitude and interest in this space would also be considered an asset.
But that’s not all!
What’s special about PwC is that we strive to solve important problems through investment in our people. Whether it is a personal or professional aspiration, we are with you for the journey!
Our focus is to help you realise your full potential by providing you with a healthy working environment, as well as the required flexibility to attain your desired work-life balance.
From a technical standpoint, we encourage the possibility of forming part of other technical sub-teams too. Furthermore, we constantly invest in your technical skillset and innovative tools to continuously transform the way we operate, so that you may continue to grow holistically and remain proficient, at the same time experiencing the Maltese financial services industry.
This opportunity would be ideal for you if you are eager to embark on a learning journey to invest in your career development and are also excited to collaborate with experts in the field. We have team members from all walks of life, but the key attribute which we look for is one’s willingness to learn and critically think about solutions so that we may collectively re-imagine the possible. If all of this resonates with you, we would like to hear from you!
Valuing Difference. Driving Inclusion.
We work in a changing world which offers great opportunities for people with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We seek to attract and employ the best people from the widest talent pool because creating value through diversity is what makes us strong as a business, enabling us to solve important problems and deliver value to our clients. We encourage an inclusive culture where people can be themselves, are valued for their strengths and are empowered to be the best they can be. As an organisation with an increasingly agile workforce, we also support different ways of working offering flexible working arrangements.
At PwC Malta, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 156 countries with more than 295,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services.
PwC – KMP190644WD