At PwC Malta, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 250,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services.
Our Advisory practice provides a wide range of services aimed at helping clients execute transactions, improve business performance and manage risk. We are currently looking for the right people to join the Deals team within our Advisory practice.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Accountancy qualification and/or or CFA qualification;
- Sound technical knowledge with the ability to build financial models from scratch;
- Strong analytical skills but tempered with an ability to think laterally;
- Prior direct experience on financial advisory assignments relating to raising finance, capital market transactions, M&A, corporate valuations, due diligence and business recovery.;
- Ability to deliver quality written work;
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present complex business issues in an clear and articulate way;
- Ability to multi-task across multiple assignments and work under time pressure;
- Ability to coach and manage junior members of staff;
- Commercial awareness.
The chosen candidate will:
- Gain a wealth of experience through training and mentoring and have the opportunity to work on a wide range of demanding financial advisory assignments.
- Be focused on delivering insight to help our clients get the best possible outcome from complex business issues, be that of realising the best value from a corporate transaction, restructuring a business or dealing with turnaround situations;
- Manage projects independently and assume day-to-day client contact role
- Have the opportunity to develop and apply their diverse skill base in new and innovative ways to deliver value and build long-term relationships with clients;
- Support senior team members in the development of new business in the sector, including preparation of proposals and pitches, attendance at presentations and identifying opportunities for sell-on of existing work.
PwC – KMP-CFA/18