At PwC Malta, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 250,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services.
PwC provides a wide range of services aimed at helping clients execute transactions, improve business performance and manage risk. Our client base includes many of Malta’s leading businesses and active players in a range of local and overseas business ventures.
Our specialist Governance, Risk and Compliance team helps clients improve their risk profile by strengthening their internal controls and risk management processes. They offer knowledge and expertise, which extends to risk assessment, internal audit outsourcing, controls gap analysis and testing, corporate governance reviews, regulatory compliance appraisals and forensic investigations.
We are looking for experienced individuals to join this growing team-leading and contributing to the delivery of audit assignments (in accordance with our audit methodology and standards), managing delivery within budget and required time frames. The ideal candidate will be a qualified accountant with at least 5 years of internal/external auditing experience or in risk-related roles, and a strong affinity for risk, process and controls analysis.
The right candidate should have:
- The ability to apply risk considerations to processes and controls
- Strong analytical skills and the willingness to get to know new business processes and industries
- A proactive approach to problem-solving and delivering client solutions whilst demonstrating integrity and courage to challenge the status quo
- The ability to innovate, contribute and create new initiatives
- Experience in supervising and developing junior staff
- An aptitude for learning and a desire to continually develop and improve
- An astute commercial mind-set
- Certifications such as CIA and CISA would be considered an asset.
You will be inspired by the engaging work you do, the diverse people on your team, and the clients we serve. As a team member, you will be learning and your insights will be embraced in an environment that values leadership and excellence.
PwC – KMP-IARMS/19