At PwC Malta, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 156 countries with more than 295,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services.
At PwC, people are at the heart of what we do. The HR team are drivers behind the firm’s success and never sit still! We are passionate about performance, development, recruitment and about training our people to be the best versions of themselves. If you have a way with people and consider yourself to be a high achiever, then Malta’s leading professional services organisation wants to hear from you.
Our next HR recruit will
- Have a basis in HR through a relevant degree and / or work experience
- Be comfortable with technology, with an eye for ongoing transformation
- Have a flair for project management and be highly organised
- Communicate like a pro
- Ooze initiative, enthusiasm and creativity
Your key responsibilities include
- Assisting with the recruitment and retention
- Acting as an ambassador for the PwC brand by creatively engaging with potential new recruits
- Developing recruitment campaign concepts and working with Marketing to bring these to life
- Maintaining data and extracting key statistics to assist leadership make important decisions
- Building strong relationships with our HR Business Partners team and gain an understanding of the business needs
PwC – KMP275424WD