At PwC Malta, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 250,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services.
PwC Malta are looking to expand our Human Resources team by recruiting an experienced executive to join the team.
The successful applicant will have proven experience in Human Resources, and will have the confidence to meet people and promote PwC. He/she will be responsible to support the HR team and the Firm’s people managers on various initiatives. We require candidates who are proactive, self-sufficient, motivated, enthusiastic, eager to learn and capable of building strong relationships.
The ideal candidate will also have the requisite knowledge and skills to be able to transition into the role with relative ease.
The core requirements are:
- A University degree in a related HR area
- At least 3 years of professional experience within an HR environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to work on his/her own initiative and meet deadlines
- A high level of organisation skills and time management
- An ability to act as a central point of contact internally and externally
- An ability to work collaboratively within the team and across the firm
PwC – KMP-HR/18