At PwC Malta, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 250,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services.
We are currently looking to expand our internal finance team by recruiting a full-time finance executive. The ideal candidate will form part of our finance team who primarily deal with the handling of accounts payables and receivables, banking, managing our internal database systems and other day-to-day administrative tasks.
Experience and skills sought for this role include:
- Some experience in a finance-related environment;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to prioritise workload and deliver outputs within strict deadlines;
- Ability to work independently and within a team;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications;
- Willing to work on our internal accounting package.
The ideal candidates should:
- Be fully or partly qualified or have a strong interest in gaining a qualification in Accounting
- Be analytical, with an eye for detail
- Be enthusiastic and eager to learn
PwC – KMP-FE/19