We’re one of the world’s leading professional services organisations. From 158 countries, we help our clients, some of the most successful organisations on the globe, as well as its most dynamic entrepreneurs and thriving private businesses, to create the value they want. We help to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
The skills we look for in future employees
All our people need to demonstrate the skills and behaviours that support us in delivering our business strategy. This is important to the work we do for our business, and our clients. These skills and behaviours make up our global leadership framework, ‘The PwC Professional’ and are made up of five core attributes; whole leadership, technical capabilities, business acumen, global acumen and relationships.
We deliver actionable, data-driven insights to help our teams and our clients better understand customers. We combine unrivalled external and internal skill sets to assist our teams interpret data and solve problems across sectors such as retail, consumer goods, financial services and hospitality. Our team of data scientists and industry experts use machine learning techniques and proprietary models to uncover the rich profile of customers’ current and future behaviours to serve their customers better.
We are seeking candidates with advanced analytics leadership experience to work within our team of data scientists to grow our analytics practice. This person will:
- Work with our client facing teams in a range of sectors including retail, financial services and hospitality
- Design advanced analytics solutions
- Lead project teams to deliver the work in our more complex/large engagements
- Act as the interface between the client and the delivery team
- Support senior leadership in development of innovative tools that enhance our internal and client services
- Data science experience, possibly in a consulting / service provider context
- Professional achievements to include working within a team of data scientists and analysts
- Strategic and analytical skills; able to break down complex client data, define hypotheses and perform each element of an advanced analytics project to meet the engagement or client specific needs
- Deep technical expertise in data science, including statistical modelling, visualisation, machine learning and/or optimisation
- Fluency with R or Python and SQL in a data science context will be considered an asset
- Academic background in a relevant quantitative field, e.g. statistics, engineering, computer science
PwC – KMP-DA/19