PwC is seeking to recruit the services of a ‘Course Designer’ to join the digital training team within the Academy.
The profile we are looking for is an individual that can develop content for digital platforms by bringing expert knowledge, trainee interaction and learning objectives together. This function calls for an individual that can design the appropriate structure, create informative training content and work closely with the design team in order to develop digital learning that aligns with the client’s training goals.
Should you have a degree in English or learning-related degree, a minimum of one year experience in a similar function, knowledge of design and media, but most of all motivation and willingness to learn on the job, then speak to us.
The Course Designer role involves but is not exclusive to the following functions:
- Demonstrable knowledge of online learning course design and development
- Good knowledge and understanding of a range of technologies to support learning and teaching
- Assist trainees with administrative support needs, making resources and information available as necessary
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing, and to adapt the communication style to suit different clients and organisations
- Contribute to the Academy team projects supporting the delivery of training and development of support materials
- Take an innovative approach to problem-solving and offer solutions to queries around structuring, writing, design and delivery of technology-enabled learning
- Organised and effective with the ability to work autonomously and take initiative
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work with a wide range of people from across PwC
- Showing proactiveness and organisation, with strong time management, planning skills and attention to detail
PwC – KMP-CD/19