One of our clients operating in the nautical industry is seeking to recruit a highly motivated Communication / Marketing Manager to join their operations in Malta on a full-time / part-time basis. The role will include mainly, amongst others, the ongoing managing of the Company’s marketing channels.
The selected candidate will be mainly responsible for:
- Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives;
- Creating brand awareness and utilising different social media platforms;
- The maintenance and improvements of the Company’s website;
- Developing quotes and proposals for the Company’s customers;
- Conducting market research when needed to ensure that the Company is ahead in the market.
The ideal candidate for the above position should have:
- Strong communication skills in order to create relationships between internal teams as well as to network with external clients;
- Good understanding of marketing concepts, current marketing trends and best practice;
- Strong personal confidence and good presentation skills, organised and meets deadlines;
- Fluency (both spoken and written) in English. Additional languages would be considered an asset;
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools such as Google analytics;
- Capacity to take ownership of a range of tasks, demonstrating initiative and ability to manage work with agility under pressure; and
- A high level of attention to detail.
PwC – AC/06