At PwC Malta, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We are a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 250,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services.
At PwC, we are currently seeking to expand our Advisory practice in the areas of Systems Consulting and Data Analytics. You will have the opportunity to articulate and deliver innovative high value solutions such as ERPs, CRMs and other cutting edge solutions that will help solve our clients’ complex business problems. We are also at the forefront of new initiatives and are focusing on emerging technologies such as blockchain, artificial intelligence, augmented reality and drones. Whether it involves helping clients understand how technology can help them unlock their potential and protect their businesses, or using data analytics to provide insight and help steer strategy, this could be the right opportunity for you.
The ideal candidate should have:
- A first degree in Information Technology or a similar equivalent as a minimum. An advanced degree at a Masters level or higher will be considered as an asset, but is not a requirement;
- Ideally having two to three years experience in a business systems analyst or similar role.
- Have an understanding of and passion for current technology trends and their impact on businesses and the benefits they bring about;
- Be able to apply creative thinking to develop insightful and pragmatic technological solutions to solve client problems; and
- Have strong time management skills, including flexibility to work with shifting priorities and client needs.
PwC – KMP-BSA/18/2