At PwC Malta, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 250,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, advisory and tax services.
We have an exciting new opportunity for you to work in our Regulatory and Financial Crime Consulting team. We are looking for individuals who are willing to support our clients in complying with anti-money laundering legislation, working together with our Financial Crime team, as well as support our clients in a range of other compliance related issues.
It is essential that you are willing to continue to learn in the above mentioned areas, we require you to work well individually and as part of a team and you have an enthusiasm to succeed both on an individual and team level.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Willingness to learn and grow their knowledge in the field of anti-money laundering regulation and related areas
- Ability to apply a logical and analytical approach to work
- Ability to manage time, priorities tasks and work under tight deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-starter and motivated to succeed
- Professionally skeptical mind-set
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
PwC – KMP- RCAML/19