PwC Malta provides industry-focused assurance, tax and advisory services to build public trust and enhance value for its clients and their stakeholders. More than 328,000 people in 152 countries across our network share their thinking, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and practical advice. Joining PwC Malta means joining this global network of firms.
We are looking for an Office Administrative team member in view of supporting team members across the firm. The role of Administrative Support has arisen whereby the selected candidate will form part of a team and will receive on-the-job training and also soft-skills training in order to understand what it means to be of service to oneself, colleagues and others.
Your career with PwC is what you make it to be. This role will include, but is not limited to, the following:
- Scheduling internal or external meetings for the Partner group,
- Greeting visitors and making them feel most welcome,
- Coordinating office deliveries, office mail and couriers,
- Taking an active role in keeping the office organized and stocked with necessary stationery,
- Providing administrative support and working towards meeting deadlines,
- Coordinating travel arrangements for employees / the partner group,
- Maintaining and updating the firm’s databases,
- Supporting the firm’s archive management policies,
- Providing general upkeep support of the premises,
- Assisting the wider Office Administrative team with other tasks including front-office duties.
The Office Administrative team is driven to help each other, proactively think of ways to improve and communicate when in doubt. The ideal candidate is therefore one who :
- Trusts, supports, and has genuine concern for other team members,
- Works well within a team and actively communicates with team members,
- Involves others in the decision-making process,
- Considers and uses new ideas and suggestions from others,
- Is fluent in English and has strong written and verbal communication skills,
- Is proficient with Google, Excel and other Microsoft Office applications.
Create your future with us
At PwC we strive to solve important problems. By joining our Firm, you are joining a community of human-led and tech-powered solvers that leads with the heart and live by our values. Our focus is on helping you realize your full potential by providing you with a healthy working environment, a dedicated learning journey, as well as the required flexibility to achieve your desired work-life balance.
Bring your whole self to PwC and discover how far you can go. This opportunity is ideal for you if you are eager to embark on a journey to invest in your career development and are also excited to collaborate with experts in the field. We have people from all walks of life, and we are committed to a world where everyone is seen and heard, so let’s re-imagine the possible together.
But that is not all! At PwC we provide various benefits such as
- A dedicated career Coach assigned to you to focus on helping you set your career path and reach your personal and professional goals,
- A wellbeing program, which includes an employment assistance program, nutritional program and fitness initiative,
- Annual performance appraisals,
- A dynamic, diverse and young environment,
- An open-door policy inviting you to have conversations whenever the need arises,
- Regular social and sports activities organised by Committees within the firm.
If this aligns with your values and who you are as a professional, then we want to hear from you! Apply now and join us on our journey to build trust in society and solve important problems!
PwC – KMP-86747