Are you someone with a flair for style, boundless energy, and a passion for delivering exceptional customer experiences? Have you ever imagined transforming your passion into a fulfilling career? The opportunity is here! We’re excited to offer a dynamic role for a committed Assistant Shop Manager to be a part of our team at Pull&Bear.
Job role and responsibilities:
- As an Assistant Shop Manager at Pull&Bear, you will be assisting and supporting the Shop Manager to manage the store on a day-to-day basis and running all aspects of the store operations in line with company objectives. We will give training to develop your existing experience and give you the confidence to develop and grow within our organisation.
- Manage stock in alignment with sales targets.
- Utilise commercial analysis to respond to internal reports, trends, and competitor information.
- Collaborate with the management and team for feedback, product requests, and future arrivals.
- Drive shop performance while adhering to budget constraints and contributing to productivity goals.
- Stay updated on product knowledge, including new arrivals, expected deliveries, and effective management of shop floor and stockroom inventory.
- Oversee stock management processes including stock deliveries and inventories.
- Allocate new product lines on the shop floor, manage replenishment, and brief the team on new items and their locations.
- Maintain delivery productivity in line with company targets.
- Collaborate with the Merchandising team to plan and adjust store merchandising and internal mannequins according to brand criteria and sales objectives.
- Ensure compliance with visual merchandising standards and maintain fixtures and decorations.
- Deliver exceptional customer service by ensuring team members are well-informed about company offerings, promotional activities, and services.
Skills and attitudes:
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Goal-oriented, committed to achieving or exceeding targets.
- Flexibility and problem-solving ability.
- Proactive initiative to identify problems and opportunities.
- Ability to perform well under pressure and respond quickly to situations.
- Effective communication skills.
- Take ownership of self-development.
- Exhibit leadership qualities by motivating and developing staff.
- Work effectively both autonomously and as part of a team.
- Ability to work retail hours in Valletta.
- Strong written and spoken English skills.
- Basic computer skills.
- Retail experience is not compulsory but will be considered an asset.
Pull&Bear – KMP-86853