Pronet Gaming offers a next generation B2B platform delivering the gaming experience of the future to over 70 customers worldwide. With market-specific online sportsbook, casino and retail solutions, it combines a technology-led approach with vast industry know-how, giving clients a reliable service tailored to their needs. Its casino portfolio features more than 6,000 slots from leading suppliers and its sportsbook solution provides over 35,000 live events across 65 sports. Its omni-channel retail powers land-based estates connecting to any online operation, ensuring full customisation.
Pronet Gaming are dedicated to changing the industry and recently expanded their commercial operations to include African, Asian and LatAm markets.
Purpose of the role
We’re looking for an Office Manager to join our rapidly growing team here at Pronet Gaming. The right candidate will report to the HR Manager and will be the go-to person for all office-related queries, supporting the team with their daily requests, ensure smooth overall running of the office and assist with HR administrative tasks. The ideal candidate must have an eye for detail by providing the best employee and office experience.
You will be responsible for
- Providing all our guests and clients with a hospitable experience.
- Ensure smooth daily running of the office.
- Assist with new office move, logistics and orders / deliveries.
- Support and assist the HR Manager with a broad range of HR administrative duties across the employee lifecycle such as onboarding and offboarding employees, welcome packs and more.
- Manage relationships with suppliers and stakeholders related to office management such as office vendors, clients etc.
- Organize, plan and oversee logistics for internal events such as birthday treats, team-building events and any other office celebrations.
- Assist the HR Manager with executing wellness activities.
- Work closely with the HouseKeeper to ensure kitchen and office stocks are well maintained.
- Ensure and maintain a safe office environment by organising weekly sanitisation of office, including stocks of face masks, sanitisers and temperature readings upon entry for all clients, suppliers and employees.
- Management of meetings, set up and organisation for managers and clients.
- Liaise with the IT Support Specialist on all office / IT related orders.
- Maintain a clean, tidy and welcoming environment at all times.
- Manage all queries and communication with landlord and any other building-related tasks.
- Ensure full security, health and safety procedures are in place and maintained.
- Responsible for petty cash and management of office budget.
- Assist with travel bookings and logistics.
You will have
- Experience in Office Management and basic HR.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Welcoming, supportive and service-minded.
- Have a can-do attitude, willing to go the extra mile.
- Problem solver.
- Self-motivated and proactive thinker.
You will receive
- Competitive salary + annual performance-based bonus scheme.
- Optional annual leave carry-over / cash-in.
- Mobile phone contract.
- Full health and dental insurance.
- Annual employee wellness benefit.
- Fully equipped kitchen including fresh fruit, veg and snacks.
- Flexibility, hybrid set up, with a family-friendly work environment.
Pronet Gaming – KMP-64918