We are currently seeking a Machine Operator for our Moulding section.
- Able to communicate in English both written and oral;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to work without supervision and carry job responsibility;
- Equally able and effective to work individually and also as part of a team;
- Experience in the injection moulding sector is an asset.
- Set up and operate injection moulding machines and attend to other production processes;
- Set machine controls to regulate temperatures, the volume of plastic, moulding pressure and time in accordance with moulding procedures;
- Perform various tasks related to the operation of manufacturing equipment utilised within the injection moulding department (e.g. mixing of materials, hopper replenishment, loading of parts into moulds, grinding of scrap plastic for re-use, assembly, printing, etc);
- Install moulds on machines according to work order specifications;
- Contact supervisor if parts do not meet defined quality standards;
- Record scarp or non-conforming products on control sheets;
- Maintain cleanliness of equipment and work area;
- Observe and comply with safety rules and regulations;
- Carry out housekeeping tasks within the production environment;
- Other related duties as assigned.
ProMinent Malta – KMP-60101