We are seeking a suitable candidate to assist within the HR department;
- Maintaining the employee files and records updated at all times;
- Assisting in the recruitment process such as scheduling interview appointments;
- Handling timesheets for the sub-contracted employees;
- Handling payroll data, in a particular time and attendance data for the company employees;
- Assisting the day to day administrative process related to the Human Resources department such as keeping the leave and sick leave sheets updated.
- A minimum ordinary level of education with passes in Mathematics and English;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools with ECDL or equivalent qualification, with particular competency in Word and Excel;
- Good verbal and written communication skills;
- Possesses the right attitude towards checking and organizing work, together with an eye for detail;
- Able to work individually as well as part of a team;
- At least 2 years’ experience working within an HR-related role.
This position will be offered on a full-time, indefinite basis.
ProMinent Malta – KMP-66620