Prohealth is a leading distributor of established internationally renowned brands, such as La Roche-Posay, Vichy, CeraVe, ProVen, Rowex, Ursapharm, KIN and more, in Malta and overseas. Prohealth is also very active in the medical devices hospital market.
We are looking to strengthen our Marketing team with the addition of a Digital Marketing Assistant.
The chosen candidate will form part of the Prohealth Marketing team, which is responsible for all marketing activities for all Prohealth brands, across multiple digital platforms. The ideal candidate should be eager to grow and take a pro-active approach in this role.
The vacancy is full-time and for immediate employment.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of our target audience and company values.
- Assist with the implementation of the company’s digital marketing strategy to achieve key targets and performance indicators.
- Together with the Digital Marketing Executive leading campaigns, plan, execute, manage, and grow digital campaigns (social, email, display, PPC, etc) to reach the target audience.
- Monitoring and maintaining e-commerce functionality, together with creating campaigns for this.
- Create content for social media, deliver and manage social media activities across social media platforms.
- Ensure website is up-to-date and optimized for search engines (SEO).
- Organize, maintain, and keep updated all marketing content material for each brand.
- Conduct digital competitor research.
- Deliver monthly brand reports and plan.
- Supporting brand development across our social networks.
- Any other tasks arising from time to time as advised by the Marketing Manager, within the Marketing team.
The candidate must have:
- 1+ years of digital marketing experience.
- Proven track record in digital marketing or a similar role.
- Excellent command of the English language.
- Good understanding of digital marketing concepts, best practices and the main channels and techniques including SEO, PPC, Google
- Analytics, social media and email marketing.
- An understating of CMSs such as WordPress is required.
- Experience in planning and reporting on B2C and B2B digital marketing campaigns, including strategy, implementation, budget management, campaign optimisation and measurement of relevant metrics.
- In-depth knowledge of MS Office.
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking.
- Strong coordination and organisational skills.
- A creative eye to be able to work closely with the design team.
- Ability to work autonomously and as part of a team.
- Ability to take on constructive feedback.
- Positive and can-do attitude.
All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Prohealth Limited – KMP-78613