We are currently seeking an HR Manager to join the team.
- Maintain staff by establishing a recruiting, testing and interview program;
- Counselling managers on candidate selection;
- Ensure there is a full complement of staff at all times;
- Conducting and analysing exit interviews;
- Recommend changes relating to staff well-being;
- Prepare ongoing staff activities;
- Staff engagement;
- Staff performance appraisals;
- Guide staff as appropriate;
- Enable an effective onboarding process;
- Employee training needs assessment including in-house training;
- Organise team building and social activities for staff;
- Maintain equality mark certification;
- Ensure Employee files are kept up to date with all training and other requirements.
Diploma in Human Resource studies MQRIC level 5 or equivalent.
Skills and Competencies:
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Creative and innovative;
- Able to work effectively within a multidisciplinary team, in a multicultural environment;
- Good communicator and listener;
- Able to work under stressful conditions;
- Able to communicate well in written and spoken Maltese and English;
- Able to work on own initiative;
- Experience would be considered an asset.
Prime Care Limited – KMP-75829