We’re hiring a talented Full Stack Developer who wants to build ambitious products using modern tools. Full Stack Developer can mean many things. At PrettyNeat, it refers to a person who can build and maintain entire applications from the frontend all the way to the database. Time on the job will be split between developing products to be sold to businesses and consumers, as well as contracting work for third parties. This means you’ll frequently be moving between codebases and learning things as you go. You will form a part of a small, but growing team of like-minded developers.
A typical code base for us looks something like the below:
- Backend written in ASP.NET Core 3.1 (C#) and newer or Node 14 and newer.
- Database using SQL Server or PostgreSQL.
- Infrastructure hosted On-Premises or in the cloud using Netlify, AWS, Azure and Linode.
The job post requires that candidates currently reside in Malta and are willing to work in an office environment. Fully remote candidates will not be considered.
We keep pace with the industry and are active participants in the open-source world. You will find yourself regularly growing in your career, using new tools and frameworks to solve novel problems—with support from management and mentors. There is no one-size-fits all boilerplate stack we use, so you’ll need to be dynamic enough to adapt to new constraints as they arise. The role will involve discovering new problems and finding creative solutions against the constraints of time and resources.
You should apply if:
- You have at least 3 years prior experience building modern web applications
- You have some experience writing C# or Java applications
- You have experience using version control systems (eg. Git)
- You have working knowledge of when and how to make your code scale effectively
- Open source projects or contributions
- Computer science education or equivalent experience
- Experience developing novel products
- Startup experience
- Enterprise software company experience
- Passionate about open source and developer tools
Interested applicants can apply by sending a cover letter (or brief introduction) and CV via the apply button below.
Pretty Neat – KMP-64194