As .NET Developer, you should be at least proficient either in using VB.NET or C#, or even better, both languages. You should be capable of handling many aspects of the application, including but not limited to performance, scalability, security, and testing.
Duties will include:
- Prepare and maintain code for various .Net applications and resolve any defects in systems.
- Prepare test-based applications for various .Net applications.
- Enhance existing systems by analysing business objectives, preparing an action plan, and identifying areas for modification and improvement.
- Manage defect tracking system and resolve all issues and prepare the update for systems.
- Investigate and develop skills in new technologies.
- Create technical specifications and test plans.
- Monitor everyday activities of the system and provide required support.
The ideal candidate should possess:
- BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, or equivalent with programming experience.
- Previous experience of design and / or development experience with .NET, C#, ASP.NET, Windows Forms and SQL Server in an n-tier architecture.
- Background in object-oriented development techniques.
- Database design and development (Microsoft SQL Server).
- Experience with Web services, WCF and Service Oriented Architecture a plus.
- Understanding of software development life cycle and Agile methodologies.
- Ability to speak and write fluently in English.
- An overall positive attitude towards work.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Dedicated approach to work.
- Display initiative always.
- Ability to both leads and be a team player.
- Highly organized and IT proficient.
- Keep up to date with related legislation.
- Possess a flexible attitude towards work.
Portomaso Gaming – KMP-62370