PLUM Operations Ltd is an artistic brand providing artisan chocolates, cakes, pastries, bread, viennoiseries, and several savory creations. We are currently looking for a Commis, pastry and bakery sections, on a full-time basis to continue expanding our kitchen team.
Duties and responsibilities for Pastry / Bakery Commis include but are not limited to:
- Participate in food preparation, including inventory and managing supplies.
- Prepare and cook company products according to the Executive Head Chef and Sous Chef’s guidance and requirements.
- Work together with the Executive Head Chef and Sous Chef on a daily basis and for specific projects / events.
- Assist the team in stocktaking.
- Assist the team in ensuring that the company’s standards of quality, hygiene, health and safety are maintained.
Requirements and experience:
- Previous relevant experience.
- Be in possession of food handling license B.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Be able to work under pressure (within the team and on own initiative).
- Be meticulous.
- Have sound knowledge of pastry preparations.
- Passionate about the food industry.
Recruitment consists of screening calls followed by face-to-face interviews and a trial.
PLUM – KMP-86569