A vacancy has arisen for a Clerk to work within the Human Resources department.
The main tasks, amongst others, include that the selected candidate conducts basic administrative duties related to:
- Keeping relevant databases updated accurately;
- Helps in the scheduling and communication of training sessions;
- Assisting in the collation of the relevant data as may be required by third parties.
- Co-ordinating meetings between employees and prospective candidates and the Company’s doctors;
- Ensuring adequate administrative follow up where necessary;
- Flagging up exceptions in relation to relevant parameters.
- Assisting in the administration of surveys as may be applicable;
- Facilitating basic Company processes to other employees.
- Generic Administration
- Recording and directing incoming mail, creating and maintaining employee files in a timely manner;
- Ensuring that the relevant GDPR parameters for documentation are adhered to;
- Prepares to the necessary standard basic routine documents including numeric and statistical reports;
- Handling queries from employees and prospective candidates and being mindful of being the face of the
- HR Department and the Company when doing so;
- Implements access control processes as directed.
Candidates need to at least hold a MQF level 2 certification in Maths and English language or related subjects.
Ideally they will also be good team players and have:
- A good command of the English language – written and verbal;
- Further educational achievements especially related to languages and statistics;
- Good communication and analytical skills;
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office applications especially Excel and Word and some experience on large electronic databases.
The person selected will be given relevant training on the job including that related to the use of Company software.
Playmobil Malta Limited – KMP-85210