Playmobil is looking to recruit a Brand and FunPark Manager who will responsible for the branding and marketing of Playmobil and Lechuza (and other Group brands) in Malta including on local social media, to join and support their growing team on a full-time basis.
Main responsibilities will be as follows:
- To run the FunPark commercially and in a safe manner. This includes interaction regarding budgets, premises facilities and security and then the engagement of relevant staff in conjunction with departments concerned;
- Leading and managing the I&D team within acceptable parameters through the setting and review of performance targets;
- Leading and managing Playmobil and Lechuza b2b arm;
- Submitting necessary reports relating to market penetration, sales and orders;
- Overseeing the marketing and sales area including social media and website which also includes the coordination of celebration parties, educational school outings and other FunPark annual events;
- Drawing up, submitting and then following up as necessary on a marketing plan with specific budgets for different areas including advertising;
- Drawing up, submitting and then following up as necessary on a sales plan for the different retail outlet clients locally;
- Overseeing the running of the Playmobil FunPark Cafeteria;
- To ensure adequate checks and balances in accounting for stock in hand;
- To partake in any reasonable activity completing the status, qualification and experience of the job holder.
Education, skills and experience:
- Experience in a similar role would be considered an asset;
- Good interpersonal and leadership skills;
- Sales and marketing experience ideally with some gained in children related products;
- Social media savvy;
- Some P&L experience;
- Good report writing skills.
Playmobil Malta Limited – KMP-72080