Planit Travel Services Ltd. is seeking to strengthen its Marketing department with a dynamic and proactive individual. Applicant must have excellent communication skills, willing to work on their own initiative and works well in a team.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Manage and maintain online tools, including the website and social media platforms;
- Preparing marketing materials, such as presentations, email campaigns and information articles;
- Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns across social media platforms;
- Prepare specific reports for presentation to management;
- Any other ad-hoc duties that may be required.
Key skills and experience include:
- A good understanding of the business travel environment;
- A strong understanding of the Libyan market;
- High-level of written and spoken Arabic with strong creative and technical copywriting skills;
- Proficient skills in major computer applications and design software such as Photoshop;
- Ability to manage workload effectively;
- Good interpersonal skills and a can-do attitude.
Previous experience is a must (minimum 2 years).
Planit Travel Services Limited – KMP-59489