Planit Travel Services Ltd. is seeking to strengthen the accommodation and support department with a dynamic and proactive individual. The applicant must be able to work on own initiative, has excellent communication skills and a successful team player.
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Act as primary contact for customers by handling all accommodation and transfer both locally and overseas;
- Complete reservations at the point of sale when required, preparing invoices and final billings accurately;
- Provide excellent customer services and communication.
Key skills and experience are to include:
- A very good understanding of the business travel environment;
- Excellent telephone etiquette;
- A strong understanding of online travel products;
- An ability to manage own workload effectively and be flexible in the workplace;
- Effective handling of complaints;
- High-level of written and spoken English;
- Proficient skills in major computer applications.
Previous experience in a similar role is a must.
Planit Travel Services Limited – KMP-50680