Pinnacle operates a worldwide online gaming business which was founded in 1998. Since its establishment, Pinnacle has become one of the world’s largest, licensed, online gaming companies. Pinnacle has clients in more than 100 countries and is expanding.
To support our continued growth, we are currently looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager.
Working hours Monday to Friday hybrid set up.
What will you be doing?
The Talent Acquisition Manager is responsible for the recruitment process of the entire organization, this includes the design and implementation of different processes. The Manager sets recruitment standards and procedures and distributes all the job vacancies across the HR department and is responsible for deadlines and timely recruitment. The Manager builds a healthy relationship with the Hiring Manager and external recruitment agencies.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Update current and design new recruiting procedures (e.g. job application and onboarding processes)
- Keep track of recruiting metrics (e.g. time-to-hire and cost-per-hire)
- Keep track of salary benchmark for competitive salaries
- Implement new sourcing methods (e.g. social recruiting)
- Research and choose job advertising options
- Take care of the calibration of candidates across the board
- Provide coaching and advise Hiring Managers on interviewing techniques
- Coordinate with Department Managers to forecast future hiring needs
- Monitors and constantly reduces the costs of the recruitment process
- Sets the social media communication strategy for different job profiles and functions in the organization
- Conducts job interviews for managerial job positions (or key jobs in the organization)
- Designs recruitment training for the HR department and Line Managers
- Builds the professional network of the company by maintaining strategic relationships with partners, colleges and HR professionals
- Define and execute an active sourcing strategy, in partnership with corporate recruiters
- Identify and engage with targeted candidates, to stimulate interest and inspire their interest
- Create a leading in-house direct sourcing capability – leveraging available candidate identification and attraction tools
- Recruitment process is in alignment with regulatory compliant including GDPR
- Build a talent pipeline with passive candidates
- Manage platforms and tools such as LinkedIn and HRIS
- Perform other related duties as required
Skills and Qualifications
- Able to work proactively in a team
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and HR databases
- Familiarity with social media and other professional networks (like LinkedIn)
- Strong communication and decision-making skills
- Detail oriented
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Reasoning ability. Good common sense with the ability to solve practical problems
- Ability to effectively learn and acquire new knowledge and skills
- Must have good IT skills, able to quickly learn how to use new platforms and programs
- Proficient with Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
Knowledge and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business, or a related field required
- Minimum 3 years of experience in recruitment
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP certificate
How will you be measured?
- Annual and mid-year performance reviews and regular assessments
- Team KPIs, which will also show overall individual contribution
Company Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary with a yearly bonus scheme
- Health insurance cover
- Monthly gym membership reimbursement
- Training and development opportunities
The above is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required.
Pinnacle – KMP-78470