Pinnacle is one of the World’s leading online betting and casino companies. We offer bettors the best odds, highest limits and a winner welcome policy. We are an award-winning, global company looking for a talented Sport Integrity Manager to be based in our Malta office.
The successful candidate will be part of our well-respected Trading team, with a global reach, reporting to the Trading Manager.
What will you be doing?
Integrity has been at the heart of our operation and we are seeking an experienced candidate to lead our integrity team to continue our effort to work towards sports without match fixing.
- Lead discussion on sporting fixtures under investigation.
- Take responsibility for official reporting output.
- Develop new ideas to further advance the integrity department.
- Build relationships with third parties and expand our reach.
- Develop and execute regular integrity / anti-match manipulation workshops, events and training.
How will you be measured?
- Annual and Mid-Year Performance reviews and regular assessment.
What we are looking for?
We are looking for an individual with excellent knowledge of several sports. Someone with excellent organisational skills, and fluent in written and spoken English is a must, together with experience with betting markets and a minimum of 3 years’ experience in Integrity (e.g. betting operators, data providers or sport foundations).
Company Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary with yearly bonus scheme
- Monthly gym membership reimbursement
- Training and development opportunities
The above is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required.
Pinnacle – KMP-54250