Pinnacle operates a worldwide online gaming business which was founded in 1998. Since its establishment, Pinnacle has become one of the world’s largest, licensed, online gaming companies. Pinnacle has clients in more than 100 countries and is expanding.
To support our continued growth, we are currently looking for an SEO Manager.
Working hours Monday to Friday hybrid set up.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Create, manage and maintain an SEO strategy for both on-page and off-page (and Native App via ASO in the future);
- Collaborate with freelancers, agencies and in-house teams to achieve link-building goals across all Pinnacle domains;
- Facilitate the creation of a network of satellite sites with the goal of increasing FTDs from search and protecting our brand search results;
- Ensure that the company website(s) have been technically optimized to attract and engage those visitors that closely match the agreed profile of the target audience. Create the necessary technical architecture to facilitate growth;
- Advise and support IT dept during sites migration, technology updates, and server updates in order to minimize SEO negative impacts;
- Collaborate with the BI team to generate reports demonstrating the commercial impact of technical and off-page SEO improvements.
Skills and Qualifications
- 4+ years experience in on-page and off-page SEO working for an iGaming operator or affiliate;
- Ability to effectively track and demonstrate the impact of SEO activities;
- Experience in sourcing, managing and closing deals with multiple, geo-specific SEO vendors and media owners;
- Proven ability to identify technical SEO problems and opportunities, knowledge of research and analytics tools, and technical understanding to provide recommendations and solutions across web and mobile. Experience prerender and SPA (single page application);
- Knowledge, desire and ability to deliver tactical, ad hoc projects (you must execute the optimization, not just create the strategy).
How will you be measured?
- Annual and mid-year performance reviews and regular assessments;
- Team KPIs, which will also show overall individual contribution.
Company Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary with a yearly bonus scheme;
- Health insurance cover;
- Monthly gym membership reimbursement;
- Training and development opportunities.
The above is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required.
Pinnacle – KMP-78468