This is an exciting time to join Pinnacle, an award-winning betting Sportsbook and Casino company. We are recruiting for a Programmatic Manager to join our fast-paced environment to be based in our Malta Office or Remote.
Working hours: Office hours – Hybrid
What will you be doing?
Programmatic Manager will set up, monitor, optimize and report on programmatic advertising campaign performance.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Implement multi-market programmatic media buying campaigns across multiple DSPs;
- Set up, monitor, optimize and report on campaign performance;
- Communicate with internal stakeholders on inhouse and agency campaign performance and optimization opportunities;
- Use DMP / CDP to implement personalized retargeting and retention strategies;
- Collaborate with internal / external teams to identify, report and resolve technical issues in integrations, data and attribution methods;
- Help with evaluation, implementation and testing of new technologies;
- Other tasks and duties as assigned related to the role.
Skills and qualifications
- 3+ years’ experience in Programmatic advertising at an igaming operator brand or agency;
- Experience using multiple DSPs such as Adform, DV360 or similar;
- Experience with banners and third-party tags;
- Strong understanding of display marketing metrics / RTB ecosystem;
- Knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager implementation and troubleshooting tracking problems;
- Good analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally with strong attention to detail;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and ability to present commercial impact of programmatic activity to stakeholders;
- Passion and curiosity for digital advertising.
How will you be measured?
- Annual and mid-year performance reviews and regular assessments.
- Team KPIs, which will also show individual overall contribution.
Company compensation and benefits
- Competitive salary with a yearly bonus scheme.
- Health insurance cover.
- Monthly gym membership reimbursement.
- Training and development opportunities.
The above is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required.
Pinnacle – KMP-85184