Pinnacle is one of the World’s leading online betting companies. We offer bettors the best odds, highest limits and a winner welcome policy. We are an award-winning, global company looking for a talented IOC Analyst to be based in our Malta office.
Msida (soon to be Gzira)
Hours of work:
40 hours per week (you will work according to a shift schedule to provide coverage from 8:00am to 5:00pm, Monday to Friday, and will be scheduled to work 1 or 2 weekends every month).
What will you be doing?
As our new IOC Analyst, you will be the first individual to receive IT related issues, requests and to proactively monitor the health of all IT systems within the company. The tasks of an IOC Analyst include installation, maintenance and upgrade of business operating environment, with the goal to continuously improve ongoing reliability, performance and support. You will handle reported matters through to resolution by providing timely updates and proper notifications. You will ensure that the health of IT systems meets the defined SLA by doing proactive monitoring and executing required delegated actions in the infrastructure.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- First line support to internal staff and to customers who are experiencing issues related to IT services and sites.
- Act as single point of contact for service impacting events.
- Identify, troubleshoot and correctly escalate incidents to Tier 2 or appropriate team in a timely manner.
- Coordinate scheduled and unscheduled maintenances.
- Communicate maintenance or incidents to the business till the point of resolution.
- Perform routine maintenance and administration tasks for infrastructure systems such as patches, upgrades, hotfixes, user account management, and ad-hoc end user support.
- Complete detailed documentation of incidents.
- Assist in compliance audits and portrait good understanding of IT policies.
- Monitor computer systems and perform proactive maintenance.
- Take action on automated alerts and proactively observe abnormal trends outside of the alerts.
- Provide application support to users of custom software packages or desktop administration.
- Control access to corporate systems through AD administration.
- Work closely with other staff in and outside the department.
- Conduct delegated network tasks, such as failing over ISP and first level network related tasks.
- Cover all product solutions.
- Monitor communication channels (Skype and Slack).
- Triaging of tickets.
- Other duties / tasks as assigned.
What we are looking for?
You are a flexible individual, who will be happy to be the first line support for the Malta office and other internal staff through our tickets system, working with Jira, and through our global IOC Help Channel on Slack. You are a confident communicator in English, not only with the IT department, but also with the “non” technical people. You are customer oriented and provide a quality customer service, making it a priority to manage customer expectations. Then we are looking for you, if you feel you are all of this (and more)!
How will you be measured?
- Annual and mid-year performance reviews and regular assessments
- Team KPIs, which will also show individual overall contribution
Company Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary with yearly bonus scheme
- Monthly gym membership reimbursement
- Training and development opportunities
The above is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required.
Pinnacle – KMP-42762