This is an exciting time to join Pinnacle, an award-winning betting Sportsbook and Casino company. We are recruiting an HR Analyst to join our fast-paced environment.
Working hours: office hours.
What Will You Be Doing?
The HR Analyst assists Human Resources in the collating, analyzing and evaluating data and reports. The job holder assists in the daily administration of department activities, as well as make HR related recommendations based on data. The role will also provide administrative and HR project management support to the Workforce Compensation and Analytics Manager.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Collects and compiles HR metrics and data from a variety of sources including the human resource information system (HRIS) and payroll outputs, training & development, recruitment and employment records amongst others.
- Analyze said data and statistics for trends and patterns with attention to recruitment, hiring practices, motivation and turnover.
- Prepares reports of data results, presenting and explaining findings to senior leadership.
- Updating and maintaining salary overview for payroll.
- Assist HR leadership with staffing, recruiting and HR related budgets.
- Establish/maintain employee records; ensure that employee changes are entered.
- Work with internal record keeping system to assist in maintaining accurate and updated employee records.
- May guide/or assist with performance, benefit, and compensation review and evaluation process.
- Provides administrative support to other HR team members across the full range of HR functions and work whilst automating current processes.
- Maintain personal and professional development to meet the changing demands of the job and participate in appropriate training activities.
- Will be responsible for the delivery of services to head office and remote offices and staff.
- Track progress, deadlines and priorities of all HR projects.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Strong communication skills, able to openly share ideas or information with team and keep all team members apprised of any updates to projects.
- Able to work proactively in a team.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Reasoning ability, good common sense with ability to problem solving skills.
- Good computer skills and willing to try out new platforms.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Proficient with Word, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and detail oriented.
- Strong reporting skills.
Knowledge and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business, or a related field required.
- Knowledge of Human Resource Analytics.
- 2 years of experience as an HR Analyst or a related field.
How Will You Be measured?
- Annual and mid-year performance reviews and regular assessments.
- Team KPIs, which will also show individual overall contribution.
Company Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary with yearly bonus scheme.
- Health insurance cover.
- Monthly gym membership reimbursement.
- Training and development opportunities.
The above is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required.
Pinnacle – KMP-82111