This is an exciting time to join Pinnacle, an award-winning betting Sportsbook and Casino company. We are recruiting for an Employee Experience Coordinator to join our fast-paced environment.
Working hours: Office hours.
What will you be doing?
This position is responsible for administrative duties, including maintaining personnel records, managing HR documents, updating internal databases, preparing data for payroll and applying for work permits. You will also be responsible for the Company’s health and safety programs. The role will also provide administrative support to the Senior Employee Experience Manager.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Administer and prepare for signing all employee file documents and HR-related documentation, such as contracts of employment.
- Maintains human resources records by recording new hires, transfers, terminations, changes in job classifications, merit increases; time and attendance tracking vacation, sick, and personal time.
- Maintain office supplies inventory and distribute materials to workforce as required.
- Administers employee health plans company-wide and benefit programs such as gym memberships.
- Acts as liaison between employees, insurance providers and to resolve benefit related problems and ensure effective utilization of plans and positive employee relations.
- Assist with payroll administration and budget tracking.
- Responsible for collection of work permit paperwork from new employees and application of work permits on Identity Malta Portal.
- Weekly tracking of work permit application status
- Provides administrative support to human resources function as needed (e.g. correspondence generation, record keeping, file maintenance, HR Orange entries).
- Provides administrative support to other EE team members across the full range of EE functions and work.
- Will be responsible for any deliveries and post received at the Malta Office.
- Maintain personal and professional development to meet the changing demands of the job, participate in appropriate training activities and encourage and support staff in their development and training.
- Performs other HR generalist duties as assigned.
Skills and qualifications:
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Highly organised and methodical.
- A high level of confidentiality.
- The ability to approach each scenario from all perspectives of the needs of the business as a whole versus the needs of the individual and be able to empathise with both sides.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Applications including Word and Excel.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Superior verbal/written skills and presentation skills, with exceptional attention to detail.
- Strong interpersonal skills are essential.
- The flexibility and willingness to learn.
Knowledge and experience:
- A minimum of three years of experience working in human resources with primary responsibility for administration and support of other functional areas of human resources.
- Experience working with HRMS systems.
- Knowledge of employment laws relating to key areas of responsibility.
How will you be measured?
- Annual and mid-year performance reviews and regular assessments.
- Team KPIs, which will also show individual overall contribution.
Company compensation and benefits:
- Competitive salary with yearly bonus scheme.
- Health insurance cover.
- Monthly gym membership reimbursement.
- Training and development opportunities.
The above is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required.
Pinnacle – KMP-80355