This is an exciting time to join Pinnacle, an award-winning betting Sportsbook and Casino company. We are recruiting for a CRM Coordinator to join our fast-paced environment. Do you have CRM experience? Are you looking for a role in the gaming industry? This could be the ideal position for you!
What will you be doing?
The CRM Coordinator will assist the CRM Manager with all aspects of customer-facing communications for Pinnacle. The ideal candidate will work with the CRM Manager to explore new opportunities for Pinnacle to better know their audience. The CRM Coordinator will demonstrate experience of all aspects of email marketing, from production, distribution and coordination, as well as an appreciation of best practice for design and delivery.
- Building and maintaining the current CRM calendar, keeping track of all communications
- Testing, sending and scheduling email campaigns to our customer / client database using appropriate systems in place
- Building distribution lists based on stakeholder requirement
- Will take full ownership of end to end campaigns from conception to execution and analysis
- Maintaining the structure and organisation of templates, queries and reporting, being confident to report back on performance and adhering at all times to our tone of voice
- Building and maintaining programs
- Importing / exporting translation requests
- Liaising with relevant teams such as content and design to ensure the smooth running of campaigns
Working in Coordination with:
- Content and Design teams to request text and images
- Casino Manager to support Casino CRM
- Localisation to request and processing email translations
- BI to develop reporting requirements
Knowledge, including Qualifications:
- 1 years+ CRM experience
- Knowledge of HTML editing skills
- Experienced ESP user, ideally Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Proven to have a data-driven approach and experience with reporting tools
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Excel
- Proven experience in campaign creation and execution
- Proven experience in player segmentation and targeting
- Confident using MS Office applications, such as Excel and Word
- Experienced with mass email marketing systems ideally Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Understanding of the best practice for email content production and design
- Knowledge of email rendering by major clients and devices
- Knowledgeable of a wide range of iGaming verticals such as Casino, Sportsbook and VIP
- Familiar with betting terminology, and betting psyche
Aptitude and Personal Qualities:
- Passionate about CRM
- A detail-orientated mind
- Great communicator
- Ability to learn new things quickly
How will you be measured?
Annual and mid-year performance reviews and regular assessment.
The main KPI is to ensure that the information stored on the CRM is relevant, clean, reliable and accurate, therefore enabling Pinnacle to communicate easily and effectively with existing and prospective customers / clients.
Company Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary with a yearly bonus scheme
- Health insurance cover
- Monthly gym membership reimbursement
- Training and development opportunities
The above is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required.
Pinnacle – KMP-59090