Pinnacle is one of the World’s leading online betting and Casino companies. We offer bettors the best odds, highest limits and a winner welcome policy. We are an award-winning, global company looking for a talented CRM Coordinator to be based in our Malta office.
The successful candidate will be part of a small, but well-respected CRM team, with a global reach, reporting to the CRM Manager.
What will you be doing?
The CRM Coordinator will assist the CRM Manager with all aspects of customer and affiliate facing email production processes for Pinnacle. The ideal candidate will work with the CRM Manager to explore new opportunities for Pinnacle to better know their audience. The CRM Coordinator will demonstrate experience of all aspects of email marketing, from production, distribution and coordination – as well as appreciation of best practice for design and delivery.
- Building and maintaining the current CRM calendar, keeping a track on all communications.
- Testing, sending and scheduling email campaigns to our customer / client database using appropriate systems in place.
- Building distribution lists based on stakeholder requirement.
- Will take full ownership of end to end campaigns from conception to execution and analysis.
- Maintaining the structure and organisation of templates, queries and reporting, being confident to report back on performance and adhering at all times to our tone of voice.
- Building and maintaining programs.
- Importing / exporting translation requests.
- Liaising with relevant teams such as content and design to ensure the smooth running of campaigns.
How will you be measured?
- Annual and mid-year performance reviews and regular assessment.
- The main KPI is to ensure that the information stored on the CRM is relevant, clean, reliable and accurate, therefore enabling Pinnacle to communicate easily and effectively with existing and prospective customers / clients.
What we are looking for?
We are seeking a confident CRM specialist who has basic knowledge of HTML, and Salesforce experience or another ESP is desirable. The ideal candidate would have first-hand experience of creating and executing CRM campaigns from end to end. Knowledge of email rendering and mass email marketing practice is a must and knowledge of the betting / casino sector would be an advantage.
The CRM Coordinator will be the internal advocate of the CRM.
Company Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary with yearly bonus scheme
- Monthly gym membership reimbursement
- Training and development opportunities
The above is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required.
Pinnacle – KMP-54204