This is an exciting time to join Pinnacle, an award-winning betting Sportsbook and Casino company. We are recruiting for a Country Manager Nordic to join our fast-paced environment. Do you have Gaming experience and knowledge of the Nordic market, Sweden in particular? Are you looking for a challenging and fulfilling role? This could be the ideal position for you!
Malta or London.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Ownership of the acquisition marketing strategy and business performance for the Nordic region – primarily Sweden, Norway, Finland and Denmark
- Deliver the agreed customer acquisition target KPIs
- Define detailed acquisition / marketing plans to target the Nordic market
- Drive the product and content localisation to ensure suitability for the Nordic market
- Develop and execute the campaign plan and player communication including campaign briefing, defining customer target segments, brainstorming with copy writers and designers, signing off assets and marketing material etc
- Manage the acquisition marketing spend and budget for Nordic
- Constant monitoring and evaluation of campaigns in order to ensure they’re compliant, efficient and generate ROI
- Communicate as needed to key departments within the business – customer service, affiliate marketing, content, design, product and BI departments
- Keep up-to-date with the market and industry knowledge – needs to be knowledgeable and stay up-to-date with all relevant regulations to ensure that our games offering and relationship with third parties, such as providers and affiliates, remains compliant – specially with regards to Sweden
- Regular communication and reporting business performance against target KPIs
- Work closely with the business intelligence function to set up the necessary tracking mechanisms to analyse business performance, player segments, campaign results and ROI
What are we looking for? (knowledge, qualifications, skills, experience)
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years’ experience in the gaming industry; an excellent knowledge of the Nordic market, Sweden in particular; excellent communication, planning, analytical and problem-solving skills; and will be disciplined, professional, self-driven with a positive and hands-on attitude, and a good team player with strong interpersonal skills.
How will you be measured?
- Annual and mid-year performance reviews and regular assessments
- Team KPIs, which will also show individual overall contribution
Company Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive salary with a yearly bonus scheme
- Health insurance cover
- Monthly gym membership reimbursement
- Training and development opportunities
Pinnacle – KMP-52537