This is an exciting time to join Pinnacle, an award-winning betting Sportsbook and Casino company. We are recruiting for a Accounts and Reconciliation Analyst to join our fast-paced environment.
Working hours: office based Monday to Friday.
What will you be doing?
The Accounts and Reconciliation Analyst is responsible for the daily and monthly reconciliation of all PSP transactions and the correct reporting in QuickBooks and associated systems, also is responsible for executing the administration and bookkeeping process in the accounting department.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
The Payment Service Providers (PSP’s) are our main source of money transactions. Clients deposit and withdraw their funds mainly via these third party companies. For an accurate, complete and timely reporting of the transactions, the Accounts and Reconciliation Analyst will reconcile the PSP transactions on a daily basis and monthly basis and will be responsible for helping ensure accounting and bookkeeping objectives are met, financial results are reported accurately, timely and completely and corporate policies and procedures and regulatory practices are adhered to.
- Reconciliation of Payment Service Provider’s (PSP) transactions with the client balances in the company’s customer maintenance application on a daily basis
- Analyze reconciliation differences, investigate and make correction journals in QuickBooks
- Communicate with the payments team(s)
- Complete accurate monthly reconciliation of all Payment Service Providers, transactions fees and expenses
- Setting up new Payment Service Providers reconciliations for the new Payment Service Providers in cooperation with the payments team
- Support / work with BI / IT in the automation of the PSP reconciliation process
- Test the new reconciliation tool created by IT
- Pro-actively communicate with IT on recurring differences to optimize the reconciliation
Skills and Qualifications
- Good mathematical, oral and written communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Care in dealing with sensitive information and maintain confidentiality and discretion
- Attention to details
- Demonstrated interest in exploring data and extracting valuable insights
- Be meticulous, able to work on own initiative
Knowledge and Experience
- Basic bookkeeping certificate (advantageous but not essential)
- Microsoft Office in general and Microsoft Excel specific
- 1 year of experience with financial data analysis
- Experience with accounting software (advantageous but not essential)
How will you be measured?
- Annual and mid-year performance reviews and regular assessments
- Team KPIs, which will also show individual overall contribution
Company Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary with yearly bonus scheme
- Health insurance cover
- Monthly gym membership reimbursement
- Training and development opportunities
The above is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required.
Pinnacle – KMP-77639