This is an exciting time to join Pinnacle, an award-winning betting Sportsbook and Casino company. We are recruiting for a Customer Service Representative (Japanese / English Speaking) to join our fast-paced environment.
Working hours: Shifts based.
What will you be doing?
To handle customer communication on behalf of the Pinnacle Group, researching and resolving customer issues, using available tools and interdepartmental support. Problem-solving, and administering the customer’s account.
Main duties and responsibilities:
- Answer and support customer-facing communication in required languages, and translate emails, website information and any other matter as requested
- Research solutions to customers’ issues
- Interact with various departments to resolve customers’ issues
- Use available tools and information resources to resolve problems
- Use comprehensive knowledge of the Pinnacle Group website to investigate and resolve issues
- Escalate unresolved problems in accordance with established policy, procedures and protocols
- Administer client account management, including updating notes in accounts
- Research transactions discrepancies and take appropriate actions
- Monitoring of customers’ activity, including assisting in the identification of fraudulent activity or abuse
- Amending / adjusting transactions in customer accounts when necessary or instructed
- Maintain professionalism and adhere to company standards during all interactions
- Assistance with special customer service projects
- Other tasks and duties as assigned
Skills and qualifications:
- Ability to think critically and draw from experience to make decisions
- Computer literacy
- Care in dealing with sensitive information
- Ability to understand both written and oral instructions in English and Japanese
- Ability to write, read and speak in the required languages
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and identify customer’s needs
- The ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Ability to independently research solutions and solve problems
- Strong customer orientation
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Performance driven and a strong team player
- Fluent and advanced skills both oral and in specialized languages would be an asset
- High school diploma required
- Flexible and has the ability to quickly adjust to frequent process and information changes
Knowledge and experience:
- Minimum of 3 years in a position with relevant experience would be an asset
- Knowledge of Sportsbook industry would be an asset
- Basic office skills including knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
How will you be measured?
- Annual and mid-year performance reviews and regular assessments
- Team KPIs, which will also show individual overall contribution
Company compensation and benefits:
- Competitive salary with yearly bonus scheme
- Health insurance cover
- Monthly gym membership reimbursement
- Training and development opportunities
The above is intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required.
PinBet Malta Limited – KMP-80324