The FMT department is responsible to test and validate models across different sports, together with ongoing monitoring of such models and the data that is fed into them.
FMT is also responsible to put forward relevant proposals to the business in order to fine-tune and optimise its profits but also guides the business through new cases for investment or non-performing initiatives. This is done via extensive statistical analysis performed by specialists within the team.
FMT liaises with most teams within the business, amongst others, the RnD Modelling team in Sydney, the Operations team and Finance team in Malta.
The FMT team is expanding and we are currently seeking to recruit Data QA.
Main duties include:
- Monitor and analyse sports betting market data on a frequent basis using the reporting tools available
- Identify and escalate issues
- Look out for any improvements that can be implemented into such reports and work with the respective co-workers to have them fulfilled
- Assist the team in any further analysis or new tasks that might be required
- Be responsible for specific areas during testing required around new releases
- Must enjoy repetitive work whilst being proactive and willing to learn
- Interest / background in data analysis and key metrics around Data Analysis
- Knowledge of and experience in a database querying language like SQL or BigQuery
- Be able to follow, understand and execute a process
- Possess excellent communication skills and an eye for detail
- Flexible and able to adapt quickly to new work or challenges
- Good time management and organisational skills
The following will be required an asset:
- Experience in software engineering
- Strong knowledge of Atlassian products like JIRA and Confluence
Personal attributes and other requirements:
- Dynamic personality
- Able to work under pressure
- Must enjoy teamwork and exhibit professionalism in all interactions
Please submit your application via the apply button below ensuring to briefly describe the skills and the knowledge you possess that will make you a suitable candidate for the role.
Phoenix CS Ltd – KMP-65183