About the Company
Founded in 2002, PharOS is a privately-owned pharmaceutical company, that develops and supplies generics and value-added products with a global portfolio. Our expertise covers all aspects of product development from API sourcing up to market release. We provide a broad portfolio of products and intellectual property to leading pharmaceutical companies.
We are currently looking for a Warehouse Operator who will be responsible for monitoring the temperature of the warehouse; receiving goods into the warehouse and recording the event in compliance with the cGMP and the current standard operating procedures. In this position, s/he is also engaged in the preparation of raw and packaging material for the Production units; and is expected to prepare and dispatch the consignments to the markets. Responsible to document the production waste and assisting in the processing for the subsequent disposal.
A Detailed Description of Main Tasks and Key Responsibility
- To ensure GMP compliance as per local procedures, global policies / instructions and EU GMP guidelines – Eudralex vol 4: good manufacturing practices.
- To ensure compliance with established procedures relevant to the EHS management system in line with the company’s policies, procedures, international standards and local and EU regulations in the daily operation of the department.
- To participate actively and take on the assigned roles in case of an emergency situation requiring the activation of business continuity plans.
- Maintaining tidiness and cleanliness in the warehouse.
- Required to shift the product from warehouse pallets and move the necessary quantities into the airlock.
- In doing so the Warehouse Operator is also required to update the ERP software with the details of product, batch, quantity and location.
- Required to receive material returns from the airlocks and to relocate back onto racking. This is a very sensitive operation and physical and visual checks need to take place to ensure the correct labelling.
- Responsible to bring together the process waste and compile a list of items and their details. The Warehouse Operator is expected to process this waste in a more organized and efficient manner.
- Responsible for supporting the QC sampling and providing the batches selected for the sample.
- To perform any other additional duties that may arise from time to time.
Education, Work Experience and Skills
- O-level standard of education.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in warehousing.
- Ability to read, write and understand documentation in English.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Exercising good organisational skills and detail-oriented work.
- Proficiency with computer systems.
- Forklift accredited certification.
Pharos MT Ltd – KMP-75919