The main responsibilities of the Senior Quality Control Laboratory Analyst are to perform analysis, equipment calibration, documentation review, confirmatory analysis within investigations, provide support to the QC Lab Supervisor and QC analysts, and participate in internal quality systems including training.
- To carry out sampling, analysis of samples, and documentation of the analytical procedures performed according to cGLP and standards.
- To ensure GMP compliance as per local procedures and EU Eudralex Volume 4 GMP guidelines.
- To ensure compliance with established procedures relevant to the EHS management system in line with the organization’s policies, procedures, international standards and local and EU regulations in the daily operation of the department.
- To be responsible for maintaining a high standard of GLP, good housekeeping and hygiene in the laboratories.
- Ensure that all analysis and equipment usage is logged in appropriately according to cGLP and internal procedures.
- To perform any necessary schedule and provide assistance to the QC Analysts.
- To ensure that an adequate supply of consumables and chemicals to maintain the operation of the laboratory.
- Provides support to the QC Supervisor.
- To mentor and provide support and direction to fellow analysts and assist with analysis problems and equipment troubleshooting.
- To perform training for new or existing staff and ensure that this is documented according to procedures.
- To document any training received as per the procedure.
Experience, Qualifications, Skills
- A’ level standard in Chemistry or MCAST diploma or Science degree.
- More than 3 years of work experience in a QC laboratory with a good understanding of analytical testing and equipment operation / troubleshooting; or an adequate combination of education and experience.
- Current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP), Good laboratory practices (cGLP), FDA guidelines, and other regulatory requirements.
- Possession of good communication, trouble-shooting and function skills.
- Proactive attitude towards work and learning new techniques.
- Good time management skills.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in English, both orally and in writing.
Pharos MT Ltd – KMP-77621