Developing value, supplying success!
Founded in Athens in 2002, PharOS, is considered among the fastest growing pharmaceutical development companies in Europe. PharOS is providing a diversified range of own and co-developed pharmaceutical products, including generics, OTCs and FDCs. In parallel, PharOS is providing value added services in the field of product development, regulatory affairs and business development consulting.
We are seeking to employ a Pharmaceutical Technology Officer – Analytical for our manufacturing site in Malta.
We are looking for a Pharmaceutical Technology Officer – Analytical who will be responsible for supporting activities linked to the introduction of pharmaceutical products within our manufacturing facility. The Pharmaceutical Technology Officer – Analytical is responsible for the execution of analytical transfer / validation activities under the direction of the Pharmaceutical Technology Specialist – Analytical. This must be achieved efficiently both in time and material resources while ensuring compliance with GMP, company procedures, as well as pharmacopoeial standards. Under the direction of the Pharmaceutical Technology Specialist – Analytical, the Pharmaceutical Technology Officer – Analytical also supports from the analytical point of view laboratory and process investigations as necessary and ensures that these projects are completed in the accordance with the pre-established time schedule.
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
- A 1st degree in Pharmacy, Science or Life Sciences or MCAST diploma in Applied Science or at least 2 A’ level qualifications including Chemistry.
- 1-2 years’ Work experience in a QC and/or R&D laboratory with a good understanding of analytical testing and equipment operation / troubleshooting; or an adequate combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of analytical methodologies and instrumentation.
- Possession of good communication, trouble-shooting and function skills.
- Proactive attitude towards work and learning new techniques.
- Good time management skills.
- Good organisational skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Understanding the principles of environmental health and safety.
- Understanding of computer programs and applications.
- Good mathematical and statistical skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely in English, both orally and in writing.
Pharos MT Ltd – KMP-53794